Monday, October 13, 2008

MIM-PI Children Clothing

This is one of my favorite lines of children clothing. Every collection is always beautiful, and I think it amazes both buyers and children clothing designers.

I'm not going to discuss this from a buyer's point of view, because it is a known fact that all the clothing is mouthwatering, and I'd like to buy them all if I can :)

Here are my top picks from their 2008 winter collection and I just want to do a quick analysis from a designer's point of view.

I am really fond of the mix and match of prints on the first picture. Big stripes, small stripes, big polkadots and small polkadots. The silhouette of the dress is so cute and chic, and the color of course is so versatile and can be mixed with all colors in your child's wardrobe.

The second picture, I heart the colors, very vibrant, and the pink sweater works really well with the top + skirt. And don't forget the little butterfly clippie, it really adds more girlie touch.

Third picture, I always love a tailored look and a big fan of suit jacket. This suit jacket is very classy yet still very edgy. The skirt is super adorable, the uneven hem shows the layer of tulle underneath and adds a fun texture.

Last but not least is these two sets. I adore everything about them. From the colors, prints, silhouettes, and layerings.

No comments: