Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2nd Donation for Hats / Bandanas Drive Arrived

Just want to let all of our members know that the 2nd donations for the hats / bandanas drive arrived few minutes ago. It's from Westminster Fibers Inc. And I was in shock to see how huge and heavy the box is, it's about 2 feet x 18" and about 1 feet deep. When I opened it, I saw hundreds and maybe thousands of fabric samples inside. I guess I will have fabrics to make bandanas and headbands until next year :) YAY!

I haven't seen all of the fabrics yet, but at a glance I saw some Tina Givens', Amy Butler's, Heather Bailey's, Park Slope's, Drawing Room's, Martha Negley's and tons more. I think it has just about all Westminster's designers in it.

I'd like to say a HUGE HUGE thank you to Westminsters Fibers Inc. for the donation and generousity. Without your help and our other donators' help, this drive will be impossible. This is very touching and heartwarming. Thank you so much everyone.

Here's the pic of the box and the fabrics inside:

No comments: