Thursday, December 4, 2008

Donations

Here are the donations we received from our generous designers.

First is 8 super gorgeous headbands from my fellow Anthology Inc.'s member, Katarina of Like Flowers and Butterflies. Thank you so much Katarina! Her ebay id is flowers*and*butterflies. Check her stuff out, they are stunning!

The second one is from Becky and Maiken. They donated 10 super adorable hats and 4 bandanas. Go to their website http://www.atuniqueboutique.com/ to find more awesome boutique items.



And I made these headbands and bandanas. I really wish I could make more. It's a bit hard to find times lately. But I am glad I can still manage to make these.

Tital items that are going to be shipped is 47. This will be shipped to ST. Jude Children's Research Hospital this weekend. We'll have 2nd wave of shipment on February, the deadline is January 31st if you want to donate. My goal is to have 100 items. 50 to send to ST. Jude and 50 to send to Littlest Heroes Project.
Thank you for everyone's support. This drive will be impossible without all of your help. A special thank you to Amy Butler, Westminsters Fabric, Fabric.com, Katarina of flowers*and*butterflies, and Becky and Maiken of Unique Boutique.

No comments: