Monday, September 29, 2008

Photo Enhancing and Editing

I am auctioning a photo enhancing / editing service. I'm trying to raise fund to pay for the shipping to mail the prizes to 6 winners in our October designing contest.

I listed 7 auctions for that, but I received several emails asking for me to list more with Buy it Now options. So I decided to list a couple of more with BIN options.

Here's the link to the auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/george*gabrielle*couture_W0QQ_fromZR46?_nkw=HC+Boutique&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=&_osacat=0

It's perfect for pics of your children, holidays, products, landscapes, etc. You can use the pics for your auctions, greeting cards and many more.

Here are the before and after of some of beautiful HC models who submitted their pics to be enhanced / edited.








No comments: