Sunday, August 31, 2008

Order from Imagine Fabric

Just want to share how impressed I am with this fabric store. I'm not saying this because imaginefabric.com sponsors our contest, but so far this store gives the best service out of all the fabric stores I've shopped before. I've been shopping online for a long time, having 3 kids under 4 to take care of, I find that it is almost impossible to go to my local fabric store often. So online and mail order is my 1st source for fabrics now. I've ordered gazzilions fabrics from gazzillions online and mail order store, and I'm sure all fabric addict can relate to this:).

Anyway, I have suppliers from all over the country, and some outside US. From homebased business stores up to upscale stores who sell high-end runway fabrics. From only few $$ up to hundreds of $$ worth of orders. And I've never receive a service as great as this store.

I decided to order a couple of yards of Amy Butler's fabric just to try out this store. So I placed the order on monday and I was so surprised when it arrived in front of my door on thursday the same week. And I only paid $4.95 flat rate shipping. When I opened it, the packaging is superb! The fabrics were fold neatly and placed inside a plastic bag. And the owner sent me a super sweet email and asked if I received the order etc. Talking about service, trust me ladies, this store is the best! It really value each customer. You won't feel like you're only a number.

You really should try it out. Especially for those designers who do a lot of custom orders, it really saves you a lot of time. I remember I had to wait10 days for some fabrics to arrive from other online fabric store, and I really needed this fabric for my client, and I felt really bad for making her to wait longer for my garment.

So I totally recommend this fabric store, so just give it a try, you won't be dissapointed, guaranteed!

These are the fabrics I ordered, and I am soooo looking forward to order some more pretty soon.


No comments: