Friday, May 9, 2008

Shoes

For moms who loves cute shoes for their kiddos, we all know that they can be pretty pricey. And just like you, I cringed a lot when I see the tags and to think that they will only wear it for few months since they grow so fast.

However, that's not the case anymore. I found this fabulous website with fabulous shoes. It is called 6pm.com. They have brand name shoes for very low price. One time I found european brand shoes less than $20/pair, so I ordered 3 pairs of different kind. The shipping was very fast, I ordered on Thursday and my order arrived on Saturday the same week.

Take a look at this one for example. This cute Timberland Kids Cribbie Critters Monkey Infant shoes is priced at only $13.80. The soles have paw print details and the set includes shoes and accompanying bib.




And this KangaRoos Kids infant and toddler shoes only cost $18.40
And these cute skechers flip flops are perfect for summer. They are only $11.50.

I wish I could post all of my favorite shoes from 6pm.com in this blog. You just have to check them out your self, and becareful, you'll be addicted. Don't tell me I didn't warn you :).



No comments: